You have a group of highly talented team members. You want to keep them and attract the best and brightest in your niche. You need an employer brand strategy.
Your employer brand reflects your reputation as a place to work and your employee value proposition. It includes the perceptions that current and potential employees hold about your organization.
A strategic and well-designed employer brand helps your organization engage current team members, stand out against the competition, and appeal to top talent in the marketplace. It should also authentically communicate your organization’s values, personality, and reputation.
We help you:
- Get a clear picture of your existing employer brand
- Clearly communicate your values and company mission
- Define EVPs for different candidate/employee groups
- Maximize reputation on recruitment channels
- Gain external recognition
- Tell your employees’ stories
- Spread social media advocacy